|Events & Services
Reid offers a variety of services to meet the unique health needs of women. The list below provides a sampling of the services available and links to information about topics related to women's health.
- Mother-Baby Care - The Mother-Baby Care Center works hard to make the birth experience at Reid a family affair.
- Childbirth Classes - Classes are open to expectant mothers and their birthing coaches (expectant father; expectant grandparent, friend, etc.) providing information from the Mother-Baby Care Center.
- Preparation for Breastfeeding - Classes are open to all expectant couples in the seventh or eighth month of pregnancy.
- Cancer Prevention & Detection - We provide information about your type of cancer and what type of treatment is indicated. These points are critical as you move forward with your treatment.
- Cancer Support Services - Numerous support services are available to Reid patients through collaboration with the American Cancer Society.
- Nourish You Weight Management - Nourish You is led by experts in the nutrition and exercise science field. Our primary goal is to see each individual participant triumph via attainment of weekly personal goals using the group nutrition education classes.
- Support Groups - Millions of Americans find the sharing and caring provided through a support group can help them better cope with chronic illness or ease the struggle through the loss of a loved one.