Reid offers a variety of services to meet the unique health needs of men. The list below provides a sampling of the available services provided by Reid, along with links to information about topics related to men's health.
- Cancer Prevention & Detection - Information about your type of cancer, and what type of treatment is indicated, is critical as you move forward with your treatment. This is a very difficult and emotional time, so we wish to help you through this journey by directing you and your loved ones to the appropriate services available.
- Cancer Support Services - Numerous support services are available to Reid patients through collaboration with the American Cancer Society.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation - Cardiac Rehabilitation is a progressive exercise program designed for the person who has had recent coronary artery bypass grafting (open-heart surgery), acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), angioplasty, or valve replacement.
- Diabetes Self-Management Training - Reid Hospital & Health Care Services and its community of caregivers provide effective medical treatment, and, through community education, instruction in the skills that allow those with diabetes to enjoy the normal range of human activity in good health.
- Heart Services - Reid Heart Services brings full-service cardiac care to the seven-county area of Indiana and Ohio served by Reid Hospital.
- Occupational Medicine - Area business and industry leaders and their employees can be confident they'll find the best of care for workplace health issues through Reid's Occupational Medicine Program.
- Sleep Diagnostic Services - Sleep Diagnostic Services is a state-of-the-art facility in a quiet setting off the hospital's main campus for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Support Groups - Millions of Americans find the sharing and caring provided through a support group can help them better cope with chronic illness or ease the struggle through the loss of a loved one.